Tuesday, June 2, 2009

New 'Doo & Tantrums...

Well we finally broke down and trimmed the little dude's hair. It was about a 1/4 inch over his ears, which was way too long for Tiff. So she grabbed the scissors and took some off of his bangs and around his ears. I think it looks pretty good. She could have a future there, if she wants to deal with cutting the hair of squirmy, snotty nosed kids whose only goal in life is to NOT get their hair cut. A.D. cooperated though, and sat through it like a champ.


Yesterday, however, he decided he did not want to cooperate with anything. I think we had our first full blown tantrum, and I'm not really sure what triggered it. I think it was a combination of being a little hungry, tired, and getting the 10-month clinginess. I was pretty impressed with his extreme defiance towards authority, especially for a 10-month old. It was so funny that I had to grab the camera.

I'm pretty sure that he'll soon be ready to run away and join that loving wolf-family, since we are such horrible people.

No comments: