Thursday, February 14, 2008

Pre-Valentines Trip

To beat the crowds, Tiff and I decided to go out for Valentine's Day on Wednesday. After an awesome dinner at City Range, we decided to hop on over to Babies R Us and take a quick look around. If you haven't been there, it's kinda overwhelming. I saw 12,000 nipples, a $375 breast pump, and a whole aisle just for butt-cream... which is impressive in itself.

One thing struck me as kinda funny. They had socks with little grippy bottoms, and the grippy things have the age of the kid on them, so you know what size they should wear. Not only is this great for the mom, since she knows the kid won't be slipping around, but it's great for the dad too. Any time someone asks how old they are, he can just look at their feet...





















"How old is he?"

"Ummm... he's 0-6 months"

Perfect.

3 comments:

Nick and Kris said...

It sounds foolproof to me.
~Kris

Unknown said...

Really... 12,000 nipples? I've got my weekend planned. By the way congratulations.

Tim said...

Chad? As in Chad the Bearded Wonder?