Thursday, October 9, 2008

Quick Update

Since Tim has been so busy the past few weeks, I thought I would write my first post and give everyone a quick update. So here goes... Last weekend we traveled to Hickory for Lenior-Rhyne's Homecoming and was able to introduce A.D. to all of our college friends. Tim even tried to introduce A.D. to the L-R Bear...

I also went back to work last week but only worked half days. I found it was much easier to ease back into things when Tim and Kristin were babysitting. This week I went back to work full days Monday, Tuesday, and Friday, and A.D. started daycare. I was very proud of myself that I didn't cry and only called once (just don't ask how many times I talked myself out of calling). Daycare has been a new experience though. A.D. woke up Wednesday morning with a cold and that broke my heart. You know they are going to get sick at some point but I wasn't ready for it quite this early. Especially since this morning we had to go for his two month check-up and vaccines. He has now reached the 66th percentile for length and gained two pounds weighing in at a whopping 9 lbs 8.8 oz. Sorry to all that this post wasn't as funny as Tim's normally are...we definitely know who is the more boring half ;) Tiff

2 comments:

Aleisha said...

ill have to keep that in mind dif. trying to figure out what we want to do with that whole thing.....its hard to believe that he is already two months....wow

Aly said...

LOL, I had to show the picture with the bear to my boss who also graduated from L-R. He loved it! Still we are unsure about you feeing your first born to the bear.